Should I check up on him?

isabelle

It's a long story I'm going to try not to spill all of.

There's this boy I really love. We've been thru a lot together, and we've both admitted feelings for each other. I recently graduated from our college and so I don't see him much. I've only seen him twice since he got back from rehab. But the times I did see him were amazing. I just held him tightly and didn't want to let go. Other than that, we've talked a lot on Snapchat, which has been nice.

But im really concerned. All I'm saying is, the other day he posted a "#MeToo" status on Facebook and gave a little information about what happened. And basically said that when he told people about it, they dismissed it and said "Oh you know you liked it..." when he really didn't. It brought me to tears and I immediately wanted to check up on him and make sure he was ok, but at the same time, I didn't want to pry into it. I just want to make sure he's doing okay. He's been thru hell this year, and I don't want to make things more complicated or hard on him. It's really hard to understand without knowing the whole story.

But above all, I just miss him dearly. I've been trying to move on, I've actually been flirting/looking at the guys at work, but deep down even that makes me feel empty. He's the one I want deep down. I get all teary eyed at random times because of it. The other night a lot of memories came flooding back and honestly it left me breathless. I'm just not sure what to do. I want to be gentle but maybe I'm being too gentle.