Pregnant? Kinda Long

Ok, I know I'll get "take a test " but I wanna put this out there without getting someone I know hopes up. I tested Friday night and Saturday morning bc we were having a big Halloween party and I didn't want to drink if I was pregnant. I'm almost 8 months pp and we've been casually trying since 6 months for our second. My periods are still irregular so I'm hesitant to go off the fact that I'm late on all my apps. I thought I saw a faint faint line on my Saturday test but was pretty sure it was my imagination. Sunday night when I got up to nurse my son, I noticed my breasts were a bit sore but thought it was just them getting a bit engorged. Several feedings later they're still sore, almost as bad as they were when I was pregnant, and they feel almost full which is strange for them even since I've been nursing. I've been cramping for a couple weeks but pretty sure if that was a symptom the test would have been positive. I've also been a bit nauseous but I get it every once in a while so it's not a reliable symptom. I'm not sure when I ovulated since, I've been irregular for years but we bd the 1st, 9th, 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th. With my first, I got an obvious positive a week and a half after we bd. Should I test again in a few days or is it nothing? Like I said, I just wanted to have it in writing without telling DH or any one else...