Am I overreacting???

Passion

So... I been dating this guy for exactly 17 months and even though we haven’t made it official yet we’re in love. Here’s the problem! He has a caricature of his ex up in his apartment. At first I felt like it wasn’t my place to say anything about it but I’m invested now. He told me to come over and I let him know that I feel uncomfortable going over there to see him and having to see her too. He tried to brush it off by saying that I’m his Baby & that he loves me. I told him that he doesn’t because I’m uncomfortable and he’s not doing anything about it so that isn’t love. To make a long story short, he never said anything about taking down the picture and he even said verbatim that he doesn’t have to explain why the picture is significant to him. I blew up and told him that it was unacceptable and that I’m not putting up with it. Either he sees her ( on the pic) or he sees me! (in person) I’m giving him a few days to make it right or I’m gone! FYI there aren’t any pics of me up in his apartment even though I didn’t give him any.