Acne, Insecurities and And Old Woman

Bella

Im 16, and I can say I had Acne for about 5 years now. Mine was caused by stress for the last few years, but its also mostly genetic. And it made me feel so unpretty and so nasty gor the last few years, to the point I avoided looking at myself in the mirror for days because I would burst in tears every time I looked at myself. My mom, a very advocate and an aware person of eating disorders, made it so much worse, convincing me to switch my diet and almost going on the pill, though I will admit I want to go on the so I can get my cycle in order. But the biggest trigger was a women at the supermarket a few days ago. Me and my friend went there because I had the house for myself for the weekend and I wanted get some snack because me and my friends planned a nightly movie marathon. So I was buying a the snack, and an old woman behind me, at the cash register just started saying "not good, not good at all", I ignored and kept to my business, but a few seconds past and I had an eye contact with her, I smiled, like you do when you have an eye contact eith an older woman, but she said in these exact words "why are you buying this carp? Why are you doings this to yourself? Look at your face, it's bad enough, these things are like cancer for you."

I just looked at my friend in shock, because i've had 5 year old girls talk to me about my acne with more of a filter then this obviously above 50 woman.

I got my things and walked out, whispering directly to her "fucking rude".

I have been getting very insecure about my acne for the past week becuase of her, but I juse want yall to know acne doesn't make you ugly, it your are beautiful regardless, I just now my brain will recive this information.