Should I cut him out of my life?

I don’t really want to talk to anyone about this in my personal life so I’m reaching out on this for someone to give me some advice.

About a year ago I fell for this guy really hard but he rejected me. We remained friends and he said he did like me back but we couldn’t be together due to circumstances. We stopped talking for a while and then thought it was silly to not be friends over complicated feelings that we were sure would work themselves out.

A few months ago I was in a relationship and he pretty much confessed that he was in love with me and would do anything for us to be together. This made me feel really confused but I was with someone else so I told him no. That relationship didn’t work out though (I think it’s worth me mentioning it).

Anyway, I got close with the guy again but he said he no longer liked me, and I didn’t mind, I didn’t like him either. We were like best friends, I suppose.

Last month, i found out that he has a girlfriend who he has been with for a while and never told me about her. My feelings are all over the place. I’m jealous and I long to be with him and I just don’t understand it. We don’t talk as much as we used to. I don’t want to have feelings for him and I think I’ve been in denial for quite some time now.

He lives kind of far away so not seeing him with this girl isn’t an issue. What I want to know is should I cut him out of my life completely? Stop talking to him. Block him on social media. Stuff like that. It seems like I’ve been trying to get over him from the minute I met him because I knew we could never be together and I’ve just not accepted it. I can’t talk to him about it because it’s absolutely ridiculous and he’s with someone else. He did that to me when I was in a relationship and it was really selfish of him to put me in a difficult situation and I won’t do that to him.

So, what should I do? Any advice would be welcomed.