Didn't expect to become a mom like this...

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I found out I was pregnant officially yesterday. I already had an idea that I was considering I knew the exact moment it happened. I'm young so I planned to get a plan B and be done with it but my ex boyfriend wasn't worried or mature enough to understand that sex leads to babies. So when I missed my period I took two tests, they came back positive, and scheduled a doctors appointment. I wanted to talk to him to weigh our options and I didn't feel comfortable making a decision without him. But he felt differently. He wouldnt talk to me for more than 5 minutes and when we did talk he put the bulk of the decision on me. Of course that didnt turn out well, it just caused an arguement and we stopped speaking for a few days. The doctor confirmed I was pregnant yesterday, right after a heated confrontation with my ex. He finally showed face to tell me straight up he wanted me to get an abortion because he wasnt ready to be a father and it would be easier for HIM. That was the last straw for me considering I NEVER took this lightly. I was honest and straightforward from the beginning. I told him ahead of time if I was pregnant abortion really wasn't an option for me. But when I stood my ground he lost it, saying I trapped him and I just wanted to keep him and his money around(he has no money 🙄 he has a regular ass minimum wage job). He wished death on me and his child. And he threatened to hurt me. On top of that he offered to pay someone to hurt me. All over an abortion. This is someone I've known since I was 13....he was my first everything, I was close with his mother before she died, she would call me to set him straight even when we weren't together anymore. She's probably rolling in her grave right now. This is my first pregnancy and child. Im scared and hurt as hell but even worse I don't know what to do...All two weeks before BOTH of our 22nd birthdays that we were supposed to be spending together. I never expected this and i really need guidance 😕

(Please don't share this anywhere else to protect my privacy)