Our Turn!

Jess

Here is what I did to get my BFP. We bought the digital First Response ovulation predictor kit and rested every day from the end of my period until we got that smiley face. At first I was testing in the morning and getting nothing, even though the time that Glow said I was ovulating had come and passed, so I decided to try testing in the evening (around 8pm) and got a smiley face a week after I expected it. We baby danced several times that day and over the next two days and had been doing it pretty regularly before then as well. During this cycle, I also used Summer's <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> cleansing wash to keep my ph balanced. I updated Glow and it gave me a new period expectation date, but I had spotting about a week before Aunt Flo was expected. I figured my cycle was just off this month and was upset that this was month number 6 with no pregnancy. However, the spotting stayed very light and the cramping felt different than usual, so I decided to test. We used ClearBlue digital pregnancy test and got a BFP three days before my expected period. the next day I got a blood test which was also positive. Hopefully this information helps someone else. We are ecstatic and the glow community helped us a lot.