Wanting to know more about a VBAC

Madolyn • I`m Maddie! I`m a 26 year old with 3 kiddos and due to have my 4th December 16th.

Hey everyone! 😊

I’ve been considering possibly having another baby but it will be a while from now. I wanted to educate myself on having a VBAC. I had a csection at the end of June. My baby’s heart rate kept dropping with every contraction I had. I was also induced at 40 weeks and 1 day. I wasn’t dilated any either. So the doctor decided to take him. He will be 5 months old the 26th.

If there are any moms from Arkansas that have had a VBAC, which doctor did you use? How was your experience? I’ve looked into a few but wanted to get opinions first.

I want a doctor that is really understanding. I had an awful experience with my csection and it has affected me pretty bad. I want to stay away from a csection but I do understand that it can still happen.

For you ladies out there who have had a vbac how was it for you? Did it affect your scar any? Any pains related to the first csection? Just tell me lol your experiences.

Do y’all think I will be able to even attempt a VBAC? I think we’re I messed up is I was scheduled to be induced and I probably should’ve just went into labor on my own.

Thank you ladies for reading! I’m looking forward to yalls comments. 😊