Question on cramps

Sa

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Questions ladies. Last night my Neighbors dog attached me I got away with just this form his teeth but my question is i am cramping and have been cramping since it happened. I am 15 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have not gone in because I have 2 other babies and the dog did not bite hard enough to need stitches. he did go for my are but I had a jacket on and his mouth just slipted and caught the sleeve (luckily or I would have needed stitches) its just bruised. But my question is should i be worried about the cramps. they are like hard period cramps. I know you ladies are not doctors but my doctors office is closed and i don’t want to to over react and go in if it soulds fine.