How do I make the last few days before birth special with my fiancé

I’m 6 days away from my due date.

I want to make the most of these days before the baby comes as its the last time it will ever just be us two. Tonight I cooked dinner for when he came home from work, he stood in the kitchen to eat it never sat with me then we went to the cinema to watch a film we have been waiting months to see, I suggested we go on his day off (Monday) as he’d been working all day but he wanted to go tonight, so we did. We watched about an hour of it and he fell asleep. So we left. Came home he said he was off to sleep and then spent an hour playing with the dog and completely ignored me, hardly spoke to me. We went up to bed he turned over and fell straight to sleep without a simple goodnight. It’s like he doesn’t care that our world is going to change in a matter of days and all I’m trying to do is make the most of our time and all the efforts coming from me. I try speaking to him but he just brushes it off and doesn’t answer my questions. So im at a loss and don’t know what to do. I don’t want a bad atmosphere for when the baby arrives I want us to be on the same page and happy, but I can see that happening.