TTC fluid in one fallopian tube

I'm 27 and started trying last month for the first time. I had cramping for two weeks before my period was due. My period was late, which isn't normal and the cramps were more painful than usual. After getting a couple BFN at home, I went to see a doctor. After a couple appointments and a pelvic ultrasound, I found out that I not only had a bacterial infection but also an ovarian cyst that ruptured and fluid in one of my fallopian tubes. Today I went to the obgyn and she wonders if I have endometriosis. I'm thinking, "wtf! I just finally decided to start trying and this is what I get?!" I'm going to have another ultrasound in about 6 weeks. I'm terrified. I've always wanted to be a mother. I don't even know how I'd cope if I found out I couldn't conceive. I always have trust in the timing of things and I feel in my heart that now is my time. I know there are other options for being a mother, but for me, right now, it's about creating life and experiencing life growing inside of me. I'm trying to stay hopeful and positive but some days my worries get the best of me.