I am so confused

Katie

I don’t know what’s going on.....my body is really weird at the best of times so ttc was always going to be hit and miss, my periods have always pretty much done whatever they wanted some months 2 periods some months none. A pain.

Anyway, 7 years ago I accidentally got pregnant which resulted in an ectopic but since then nothing, haven’t been in bc and been married 15 years, never wanted kids until I woke up suddenly a couple of months ago and I was desperate. It seemed my body clock had kicked in and now I am obsessed, so here I am at 35 years old ttc.

My last period finished last Sunday and hubby and I have had sex everyday bar 1 day since. Not sure when I ovulate or anything trying not to obsess over that stuff. Yesterday when I was wiping there was a hint of pink and last night in the CM it was more red (not much and it was just 1 wipe), I thought I was getting af again so put a pad on, this morning there was nothing on the pad or when I wiped. Confused about this, never had this before.

I am also struggling to sleep, lying awake all night, now this could be stress but I work 13 hour shifts so I am usually knackered.

2 days ago I also had really strange sensations in my boobs, they were stingy and kinda tingly, only lasted a day, normally my boobs’ don’t really feel much of anything. I also have crampy feelings and the runs (sorry). Now I guess this could all be af but I dunno, maybe I am reading too much into it, I did a test yesterday morning and it was a bfn but it could be too early, any thoughts or am I kidding myself