My sisters ex...

L • 30 🇬🇧

My sister suddenly passed away at the age of 33 in August 2016, she’d left behind 3 children and her fiancé (her children were from precious relationships)

Obviously the whole family were devistated (and it hit my sisters fiancé extremely hard) but there was so much drama over everything because my sisters mum (we have the same dad) never liked my sisters fiancé (he was 12 years younger than her but it didn’t matter, he’s extremely mature for his age and adored her and her children, treating them as his own kids)

There is still some drama as to where my sisters ashes are as her Mum is saying that she hasn’t got them someone else has (but that’s another story!)

It’s been 15 months since my sister passed away and it’s come to light that my sisters fiancé has got a new girlfriend and some people have done nothing but give him verbal abuse over it.

I know grief effects people in different ways, and it could have gone a completely different way as to how my sisters fiancé could have coped (he could have turned to drugs or suicide for example) but he didn’t.

I just feel bad for him as hes trying to carry on with his life. I know hell never forget my sister or stop loving her but isn’t he aloud to try and carry on with his life?