My Mother.

Ti

When you announce your pregnancy to your entire family and your mother and step father are so upset that you didn't do it how they liked it that not only did they embarrassingly explode on you infront of everyone saying how terrible and and disappointing you are but make it a point to take away your right to announce/chose how to announce to the facebook world by posting their self.(rubbing salt in the wound) Then to put a lemon on it by finally saying congrats. Im sorry you're pissed at me.. like no. Im sorry you can't be happy for me, respect our decisions/feelings, and feel the need to selfishly act as if you're some spoiled child that expects the world to revolve around you.

I am 21yrs old, engaged to a wondrous man thmanis more than I could ever imagine, have a wonderful future stepson, and a lovely little one in my tummy. This is my first child and I was so excited. Now I'm trying to go to bed in a decent mood. I feel beyond betrayed. This woman is nothing like the one i grew up with anymore. We are talking about the lady who gave life to me and raised me.

My future mother-in-law and my fiancé's foster mother are in awe.