i have so much to say

radhika

my baby born on 17 October is diagnosed with ctev( correctable and positional) and at one month he got high tsh value of 33.

after 10 days of his birth people started commenting on how small he looks, he has jaundice, his legs are not normal. and I was feeling like I had done something wrong as my baby is suffering from these things.

family also compares my son with another baby girl born before one month in September. she was 4.5 kg at birth and now at 2.5 months she is a very chubby happy girl. I feel so happy when I hear this, but I don't like any comparison between both babies.

we (DH and me) are parents of our son, we will stay strong for whatever our son has to go through. I think people cannot see anyone be happy. at first we were constantly asked when we are going to have kid, and now after we finally have kid, just comparison is going on.

English is not my mother tongue so I don't know if I have spoken my heart out with correct words, but I hope all mothers will get what is going on in my mind.