I don't know if I can do this.

Achelle

I have been feeling nauseous for 2 days after feeling okay for like 3 weeks. Now if I don't eat I feel horrible and if I do eat I feel horrible and I have no appetite and talking about or thinking about food makes me sick, all this is even with the nausea medicine, I feel like I constantly have a lump in my throats like I might throw up. I have no energy and can't hardly stand up and do anything for long. I am miserable and only 19+3. Right now I am so emotional and I can't even imagine that I have 20+ more weeks to go and I can't imagine ever ever doing this again. I don't know why I am having such a hard time or if it's maybe cause I don't feel good and once I feel better I'll be fine. I just want a full body massage and some sleep. I love my kids don't get me wrong but i can't connect to this one at all so far. I get a smile when I feel the baby move but lately it makes me even more nauseous and I don't smile. I'm supposed to find out what it is next week and I am not really even excited I kinda don't care if we wait till birth and that's odd for me. Please tell me I'm not alone. Anyone else have some serious issues with #3 pregnancy.