Just so stressed.

Baby is due in 6 weeks and my fiancé doesn't have a job. His place of employment went under three months ago, and he's been looking for work, but I don't think he puts in the full effort, and jobs around my area are hard to come by. I can't work, because I'm sure no one will hire me now, and I was told early on not to start working, because I'm at risk for being higher risk (family has had complications in their pregnancies). We've gone through all our savings, and this month is the last month we can afford bills, and then baby is here, so it's cutting it so close. I've always had money before, but no longer do, and so I don't think he understands how urgent it is he finds a job. He has something from can sell for around $1500, and something around $500, but he doesn't put in the effort to advertise those things either (our bills are $500).

He's an amazing man, and father, but this has been stressing me out so badly. He won't even apply to fast food places, but I would in a heartbeat if I thought I'd get hired.

I need him to step up and he's letting me down.

We have a baby on the way and idek if we are going to be able to afford diapers after the first few weeks when the ones we have run out.

When we got pregnant everything was great, we had extra money, and he worked five days a week making $100 a day, but now everything has gone to shit, and I just feel like giving up sometimes. Idk what to do. Just needed to vent.