I’m torn

Jelena

My so that I’ve been with for a few years now thinks I don’t care for him or his stuff. It’s not true at all, we are expecting our first child together. Let me explain... I seem to have bad luck when it comes to things or my turn to go do something I kid you not. First his car he had was low on coolant I asked if I could drive it to the welfare office he told me yes. Not knowing the coolant leaked out the night before. I drove it about 20 miles round trip when the warning light popped up to turn the car off anyways he knew he needed coolant in the car but didn’t say anything to me. So when I finally made it home the light turned on and the head gasket blew. He ended up selling the car and tweaking it to make it look like it was fine. Same day he bought a new car he had put the brake parking on I didn’t notice until I backed out. So I stopped called him over to show me where to release it. Yes he got very upset. The next day I finally got the hang of the car and I was supposed to pull the brake and I did but the plastic part breaks off on me. I start crying now because I’m upset it’s like everything breaks on me. He lets it go tells me he can easily repair that. Today I spent 3 hrs at the dmv registering the car in my name and I’m 8 months pregnant. Finally after I was done I’m starving. He comes pick me up takes me to Costco. He tells me to order what I want. I ordered the very berry sundae, slice of pizza and a churro. He tells me you can only have either the churro or sundae. I pick the sundae. He orders food as well for himself and pays. I start eating he starts to tell me that I’m a terrible mother that I make terrible food choices asks me why I ordered a pizza and a sundae. I lose my appetite throw away the food. He tells me I obviously don’t care about the baby because I would of ordered a salad or something else. I start crying because my feelings got hurt he starts calling me a fat fuck. Then he makes me feel like I don’t care about his possessions and him. Tells me I just wasted his money. He tells me why I broke his car and asks me why I act like a child. Starts screaming in my face and tells me if I don’t care about myself why should he. Then threatens to break up with me. He tells me he doesn’t care about me. That he’s only sticking around because of the baby. Tells me he won’t pay my bill that’s due. I applied for a seasonal job yesterday. They call me for interview today. My mom doesn’t want me to work because I’m almost due. He quit his job last week because it was too far to drive an hr and back. Paid well too $30hr. We are staying with my parents until we find a place because we moved here from Oregon. We pay no rent to my parents nor do they ask anything of us. Yesterday I got distracted and forgot to throw away his broken shoe lace. He got upset and tied it loosely around my neck and then he got upset because I was supposed to remind him to buy new ones and I didn’t. He told me see you don’t care. I do love him and it hurts to even think about him leaving me I’m devastated. He treats me good most of the time but he has his moments and when he does it’s hard. I do care for him when we are on our own I wash cook and clean for both of us I never ask him to do any house chores. I have also worked full time and done house chores and his laundry as well. He comes home smokes pot and relaxes all he does is pay the bills I do the house chores and laundry ect. I’m torn I don’t know what to do baby is almost here. 😢😔