Update and Thank You!!!💋

Keisha

Hello Glow Family!!!

I hope all is well, and you've all enjoyed your Thanksgiving and are getting ready to enjoy your Christmas Holiday.

Do any of you remember when last month I posted up how depressed I was? Well, one of the administrators reached out to me personally via email, letting me know that some of you have personally written your concerns to them and to see if I was doing okay. Well, I am doing okay, taking life day by day at a time. Although I'm still walking in the dark tunnel, I know for certain I will see that bright light shining at the end and God will see me through with the support from you all as well as the administrators.

I personally find it very difficult to speak up and ask for help, especially from people I do not know but I've now learned that it's not so hard and with a listening ear and a understanding heart, someone understands and cares whether they know you or not.

I want to thank all of you here on Glow as well as the administrators for the wonderful, uplifting and couraging words and a few sources the admins gave me. I've used them and I continue on using them. I consider you all family in my eyes (or in this case my phone or computer lol), regardless, you all are my family. Once again, thank you very much. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful, healthy and prosperous 2018.

💋💋💋