Two lines and lots of questions....

Sarah

Tomorrow is suppose to be the first day of my period and I don’t know what came over me but I decided to take a test and it came back positive!! And then I ran out to get a test that says pregnant or not, it said yes, 2-3 weeks.

I had a doctor appointment today anyways so I told him that it said positive. He was excited and maybe a bit sceptical. My husband and I have only been trying since oct 25, he said that seems way too quick, so off I went to get the blood test... waiting to see the results. He said he was worried that it being so quick to happen that it could have not implanted properly and thinks it might just not work... but was trying to be positive. Looks like once the results come back I am off to get an ultra sound, he said they usually don’t do them this early, he’s being through which is great but a little scary too!

To think we just planned a holiday in January to Punta Cana... if this all works out hope I don’t get too bad morning sickness... fingers crossed!!

Just wondering if any of you have had the same experience where the doctor is worried like this?!

Thanks!!