14 day Countdown to testing. Follow our story❤️ *update

Jennifer • Married to the love of my life. Trying to make us a baby

So my husband and I got married exactly 1 month ago today. My ovulation day just happens to fall on today. A few days ago my husband looked me in my eyes and said "babe I have baby fever...really bad. I've never wanted a child more." This was a bittersweet moment for me. I was so beyond happy to hear him say these words because I thought I was alone in feeling this. But I also felt sad and guilty that it hadn't happened yet. You see we've actually been trying for over a year and a half now. When I was younger (before I met my husband) I suffered two miscarriages with my boyfriend at the time. I told my husband (at that time-fiancé) about my past miscarriages and we decided to start trying to have kids before the wedding just to get a jumpstart on everything. Fast forward to now and it's a year and a half later. After he looked at me and said those words though, I just felt like something was different this time around. I felt like he was 100% on board and he was the one reminding me that we needed to have sex everyday. He even suggested we do it multiple times and I made sure to stay laying on my back for at least twenty minutes after. (I know you're "not supposed" to do it multiple times but we figured it can't hurt to try) So anyways, now we are on the countdown and I really feel like this could be our month. If so, we will find out on Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>! 🤞🤞🤞

*Update: AF showed 5 days early today (which means I probably ovulated earlier than I thought too) so we will now be trying with fertilaid and preseed to begin the new year that I know WILL be our year. Yeah we're kind of bummed but we will stay positive!!