What's your best weight loss tips

Kristen

Hi ladies! Here lately I've been wanting to seek out ways to lose weight but lose if effectively and safely. What's inspired me to do so is I'm getting married next November and I'm going to pick out my wedding dress at the end of next month. I know that the weight won't be substantial loss at that point but itll be some. I'm the heaviest I've ever been and I know if I don't attempt to do something about my health now my family history will catch up with me. I'm uncomfortable with my body. Come my wedding night I want to feel like I don't have to be ashamed of my body....my fiance loves my body but I at times find it hard to love it. I want to be the beautiful person on the inside that i know that i am, and the beautiful and sexy woman that he sees. How did you come to finally find the "this is enough"? Where did you find your empowerment to keep going and reach your goal? I'm getting ready to set off on a new chapter with my best friend and I want to be the healthiest that i can on this new journey together.