Bacteria infection in my coochie🙄

Stjd

I’m 21 weeks pregnant ,2-3 days ago I started feeling cramping on my lower abdomen , when I use the bathroom I feel like I have some more pee left but won’t come out and hurts soo bad after I pee. Went to the er and my obgyn doc happened to be there ( called her a day before and she told me everything was fine it’s just a round ligament pain , will go away , but I couldn’t sleep that night the cramping was unbearable and no blood no any weird discharge !) and thank God the baby is fine. But her mommy has the pain and the poops🙄

Well she checked me in then and took my urine sample but she said no uti, took another one and vaginal discharge and results came with bacteria infection , prescribed me with Clindamycin medication twice a day, well took it for two days and the pain keeps getting worse . Added Tylenol but oh my it hurts so bad for like five to 8 and stops . It’s really uncomfortable when I sit, stand or bend down. I have to lean on something. Anyone had same experience ? What do you think I should do ?well atlist for the pain to stop!