15 and pregnant my story!!!

Amber

My names Amber, im 15 and im pregnant. Now before use all judge listen to my story...

The whole of 2017 has been a rocky road for me. I started to have some eye problems went to the options and they weren’t concerned. Soon enough i was at the hospital every month for different check ups. Blood test, eye scans, electrode test too. They couldn’t find what was wrong. I get referred to another doctors and after months of them testing they knew what it was. I have fevoshisis. 2% of the population have this condition. They’ve told me mine is the traumatic stage and the highest thats ever been recorded. Its a recent thing as well as it was found in 1999.

The professor told me that when im 17 i will be blind. Theres no treatment. I was so upset... nobody deserves this. Not being able to see my future kids faces. That broke me as all I wanted from being young is to have children.

After talking to my family they understood what I was saying and gave me permission to have a baby. I have been together with my partner for nearly 3 years... we both agreed that if it happened it happened. But we wasn’t going to try as it was to much pressure and are still only young. Turns out i was already pregnant. I found out this week i was pregnant. His family knows and so does mine. Im so scared if something goes wrong. I just wanna this chance to see my child or children faces.

Does anybody ales feel as if you worried 24/7 about something going wrong?