Broken & Confused...

The guy pursued me hard since July to be in a committed relationship. I was not looking for anything more than FWB. About a month ago I realized that he was the one for me. I was about to lose him. He said that he joined POF and found some temporary foreign from the Philippines who works at McDonald's to date. Later he said that he made her up to get me to make a decision but I had already started opening my heart to him before this. He's 46 years old - ten years older than me. We wanted the same things. When I started to get in line with him the next thing I know he gets cold feet and ends things on the <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> of coming to see me and start moving in. I don't know if that woman exists or if he has cold feet or something came up. He also admitted that he has secrets he didn't tell me because he is afraid that I would reject him. He did this over email and refuses to see or talk to me. Am so heart broken and confused. It really hurts and all this before Christmas. I honestly felt that he could have been the one. I didn't know I could feel this much pain and rejection.