Dear Uterus / velocoraptor that is known as AF

I freaking HATE YOU!!!!!! My life has revoled around you since i was 10 years old and you can't even do the job that you are even created to do! I take care of you by having a person check on you once a year. I used birth control so we could be safe and to help with the almost unbearable times of the month. I thought we were a team and that when the time came to step up, you would.Of course the one thing that should be easy to do has become hard and once again its up to me to figure it out on my own for another 6 months of this BS before anyone can help me! I hope your happy. BC once again, I'm in another situation where I can't talk to anyone because I "think about it too much" or I need to "just let it happen ". or "your anxiety is just going to make it worse." or "just drink before you do it". My anxiety is through the roof! I quit smoking for you, started eating healthy (all of which on my own as well) AND THE BIGGEST OF ALL WAS CUT CAFFEINE NEARLY IN HALF! Ya! ONLY 1 CUP OF COFFEE!!! A day! What more do you want from me!?? Idk how to just let it happen! And you are NO FREAKING HELP WHEN I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU BY NOT DOING THE THING WE WERE MADE TO DO!!!!!!! rant over.