Tired of judgmental questions/comments

Evelyn • 💙💜 boy and girl momma

I'm sure I'm not the only one getting the "Was it an accident" or the "did you plan this?" question, but I am truly sick of it. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm back at school (after working for a while and not being satisfied I decided to go back to school and get my bachelor of science in Psychology). School here gives you a lot of support and flexibility that most jobs don't offer. Plus my boyfriend has a good job that pays well and has been wanting to start a family for a while, and he wants me to be able to stay at home with our kid for a minimum of a year. So we are doing great and it was a joint decision to start a family (or really just to forgo birth control and see what happens). My close friends knew we were doing that, but colleagues, people from school and even some family members have given me that stupid question. Am I overreacting? I mean if I didn't want a kid I would have prevented it, it's not like in this day and age that's not an option. But it's not just that, some keep coming at you with even more private follow up questions...ugh. Guess I just needed to vent lol. Rant over ;)