So there’s a guy I used to date that I’ve liked for awhile now and he’s really caring twords me and he’s the only man that’s ever treated me right , he makes sure to lift me up when down , defends me, fights for me, compliments me& he wants fwb. Should I?

The reason why we broke up was because he said he wasn’t being good enough of a boyfriend to me and he said he thought I deserved better then him , and we dated for one month. I am 14 and he is 16 btw. & we texted everyday when we dated but now we only talk about 3-4 days out of the week. He’s asked for sex many times & ive said mabye. He doesn’t try to pressure me into it he’s just like okay I understand and comes back a few days later with the same question. We both have sent nudes to each other but I’ve sent manyyyyyy more nudes then he has, but he says that he hates sending nudes but he sent them anyway because he said he’ll do anything for me. We do call eachother baby and use ❤️,😍,😘and🤤 emojis with eachother. But I did see 2 red flags , they were that one when we broke up he tried to force me into sending nudes and he said that was okay to do bc we just broke up that day. And 2 once he asked me for sex and he had a girlfriend. But other then that he’s been nothing but kind to me

Vote below to see results!