First pregnancy!

Ayla

Ok! So I have been really frustrated with doctors not giving me proper direction in all of this.

I am 12 weeks pregnant with my first baby.

My first appointment they told me they wouldn’t book until I was about 8 weeks so they gave me an estimate date of when that would be (which I happened to be 10 weeks) they didn’t explain what that appointment would be and it ended up being a check up only which was fine but I don’t understand why I couldn’t have gone in sooner to do the check up.

& then they took another week to book my ultrasound the dr told me she would give me a follow up call to book another appointment for 4 weeks after my ultrasound to refer me to maternity associates but has not done that yet.

They have also NOT told me my due date yet!!

Between not booking me appointments not being clear about referrals it has become a really frustrating experience rather than an enjoyable one. Add hormones to this mix and I am going crazy.

Is there any advice on appointments I should be booking or who I should be seeing during my pregnancy & what I should be doing to get ready for the baby???