Does it sound like they will be inducing me?

Ellie • Abbigail Mae • 01.14.17 • Finnegan Jakob : 01.28.18 : /09.27.19 Tessa Elise /🥰🌼

Honestly I know this is a stupid question, but I have a feeling my OB is going to tell me they want to induce me once I hit 37 weeks. I say this for a few reasons.

1. I have measured 2 weeks ahead every time they have measured me, even though in the beginning we were worried he’d be small. Apparently not.

2. At my last ultrasound (I get monthly growth scans because the HCG was high in the beginning 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️) at 32 weeks he’s measuring 5 pounds & 3 oz which his sister was born at 7 pounds &2.7 oz at 36 weeks, so now they want to retest me for GD even though I’ve been cleared TWICE.

3. The fluid around the baby is a little more then they’d like it to be which honestly I have no clue what they mean by that considering before my ultrasound was done that day I had a iron infusion. Not sure if the two correlate or anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is now the third time for a Gestational Diabetics testing, my fluid is what they called “slightly higher then they’d like” and quite honestly I have a nagging feeling they are going to be inducing me before 39 weeks. They always make it seem like it’s no big deal just a precaution but this pregnancy is something I’ve been put through Hell with.

Opinions?