Might be pregnant and really not happy about it...*edited*

I feel horrible because I know that there are a lot of women on here that are trying to get pregnant and having a hard time, but I need to vent and I don’t want to tell anyone I know. I’m pretty sure I’m pregnant. I don’t want to test because I’m sure it will be positive. My marriage is rocky, my husband is out of work, we are completely broke (Which isn’t helping the marital problems) I’m grossly overweight and wanted, more like needed to lose at least 50lbs before even thinking about another baby and I had a traumatic first birth which is already making me have anxiety about giving birth again. My husband and I both want two kids but now is sooooo not the right time. He’s going to be pist. He’s pro abortion and I am not and another big fear of mine is that he’s going to try to talk me into having one which is going to end up in a bunch of ugly fights between us. Anyway thanks for reading, just had to get this off my chest. And I will test in a few days. Period is due Monday.

I decided to edit this so I could stay anonymous.

Thank you so so much to the ladies that said comforting and nice things. It helped more than you know and even brought tears to my eyes. I pray that you sweet women trying to conceive have luck and answered prayers.

My husband and I are going on 7 years, we love each other very much and even though we’ve hit a rough patch I know we’ll get through it. We spend a lot of time together and in 7 years have only been apart one night. I love this man and I am planning on spending the rest of my life with him.

I didn’t mean to offend anyone by saying “pro abortion” and honestly I am not against abortion, what other women choose to do is their business. I personally could never have one. My two year old daughter is so beautiful and smart and I would go insane thinking about what this baby would have been like for the rest of my life. I just couldn’t do it. If I’m pregnant I’m keeping it and I will find a way to make it work.

I was on the pill, my life has been very chaotic and stressful for the last few months and I haven’t been sleeping well and I forgot to take my pills two days in a row. It was a mistake, but I can’t go back in time.

I took a test and it was negative but with my last pregnancy I didn’t test positive until 7 days after my missed period and it was still the faintest of lines. I will test again Friday. I know I’m pregnant. Boobs hurt, nausea, bloating, headaches, no period.

Thanks again for the love and support, I know my husband will be upset at first but he loves me and will come around and find a way to make it work. I believe everything happens for a reason.