A good pump and some tips for a not so great milk supply

To

Hi guys.. so im 23 weeks pregnant and I have decided I want to breastfeed. I breastfed my last baby for 14 months without any nipple issues or mastitis!! We had no dramas at all with latching. It was SUPPLY. I never had leaky boobs ever, my breasts never changed size although felt fuller before a feed. I had a tommee tippee electric pump and idk if the flange was too small (was tight around nipple) but i was barely getting 1oz out of both boobs. My baby gained only 60g in a few weeks and drs were urging me to supplement and i ended up comp feeding for a whole year. Boob milk was more like a snack or comfort but i really wanna completely breastfeed this time. I wanna get another pump but i dont know which one. I see pics of women on here showing off their breastmilk stashes that theyve pumped and im almost envious! I couldnt never have filled a bag with milk ever! I saw a lactation consultant who said sometimes some boobs dont pump good? idk... my baby was filling nappies and pooping and stuff but didnt gain a lot of weight fast and didnt sleep great either. I just wanna be more prepared by April