am i wrong for being mad?

im currently very mad at my boyfriend because after being intimate that day we talked on the phone later and he told me that he wanted to throw up while he had been giving me oral. Now this hurt me because i felt like i wasent good enough for him or that maybe i wasent clean or something. however i had showered before and made sure i was clean and smelling fresh. i love him and esspecially after us being intimate, like who says something like that? he lost his virginity to me. and idk if i should break up with him or idk what to do. hes told me that hes sorry and that he was dumb for saying that. and then he says he dosent derserve me and that hes an asshole and weve tried talking about it but i feel like he dosent understand its been about a week and im still hurt and he gets bothered

because im mad and hurt and because i dont text him alot but i feel like whats the point of being with someone if they feel that way about you or they are repulsed because of your body i guess? am i overreacting idk. i opened my self up to him and i showed him every inch of my body even if i was self conscious about it i trusted him enough to show him. but then when he said that things changed and he always tells me that hes sorry and that he loves me but why would you say something like that to someone that you love? like i would have never said anything like that to him. and he makes it seem like i should get over it like it was no big deal. i dont want him to touch me or kiss me because im still upset because of this. idk what to do ladies ? should i leave him weve only been together 2 months. but weve been friends for 2 years. i try to get over this but im really hurt. please help i need advice.