A LITTLE TMI

Well... yesterday was my “33%” chance. So my boyfriend and I were fooling around hopefully leading up to some action. But it didn’t happen.. and it’s not like he was just nervous or felt too much pressure because I didn’t tell him I am ovulating.. but anyway for about the past two years we have had some “complications” as in he just can’t get it “up” for some reason, he can of course but just sometimes it doesn’t. And I fear it’s because of how I look.. I have gained some weight from the time we first got together (obvi since it’s been 7 years) but this year I have really “let myself go” and I mean I can honestly say that I used to be in shape, in sports, outgoing etc etc, so it has made me really insecure and with this happening I just feel ugly and totally undesirable I guess.. this is not the first time it’s happened, it’s actually happened plenty of times before. I just don’t know what to do, he says he is sorry and that it’s totally not me. But how can I believe that when it used to be so easy to get him going? He said he wants to go to the doctor.. his hair is falling out, he said he doesn’t even masturbate and he just doesn’t really have sexdrive. Keep in mind we are pretty young he is 25 and I’m 23. Idk I just don’t have anyone to talk to about this. Just venting I guess. ☹️