I can't help being mad and hurt....

Candice

So my guy and I have been together for a year and a half and have talked about him moving in with me many times. We had planned for him to move in June of 2017 but when the date came he told me he needed more time to figure out what to do with all his stuff. (my apartment is smaller than the house he rents). So I gave him time. We talked about it again and again he told me he wasn't ready. At the time he was starting my school to become an EMT and again I agreed to give him the time he needed to focus on that. Then his ex started to allow him much more visitation with his kids which is fantastic. So..... now he is finished with his course and is in the process of getting a job as an EMT. The issue is we have not talked about living together since he started school. Recently when I was over at his place he had his girls and while playing together his youngest mentions that daddy is going to buy a house and she and her older sister will live there with him. All I could say was oh he is he?! See I love his kids and I'm so beyond happy to be able to spend time with them and am rooting for him to get more time, even partial custody. The issue here is I am the manager my family's horse boarding and training farm. I live in the apartment on the grounds. He knew this when we met and I've told him many times that if we were to be together that he needed to accept this part of my life. Running this barn and being with the horses is literally my dream job. I could live off grounds and still do my job but it would complicate things significantly. Not that I'm unwilling to make that compromise it's just he never asked me what I thought about it. He confirmed when I was talking to his daughter that it was in dead the plan to buy a house in two years. What exactly am I supposed to do with that?! We are supposed to be in a serious relationship. I feel like we should have talked about this together. I'm hurt and angry. I'm not sure how to handle this.