should I be sexy or not? Read before vote

So I'm seeing my partner tomorrow after being apart over Christmas. He's picking me up from the train station when he finishes work. (he does night shift) then going home and hell have a sleep before we go anywhere/do anything. So I had a great plan of being sexy in the car. I was going to wear a skater style skirt (that's quite short) with a pair of leggings under and say I was too hot in the car and take them off to reveal hold ups. And a one of those mesh type tops (can't for ye life of me think of a different way to describe them....) with my new velvet bra under and just take my coat off in the car (it's been quite cold here so won't need to remove it on the train or anything. Just because I'm never really sexy. BUT THEN I found out he's actually on a 19 hour night shift so he's going to be tired.... Like really tired so will probably go straight to sleep when we get in. So I'm torn.... Is it teasing? And not fair? Or is it teasing to make the sex when he wakes up even better.... What do you think. I don't think it's that bad so kinda think I should still do it butdunno

Vote below to see results!