I Need encouragement I don't know what to do...

So when I was about 8 or 9 years old a Really close friend of the family started to touch my vagina, by that time I didn't know what was happening since no one ever talked to me about what sex or predators were. When all started he told me that everything was fine and that it will be okay to touch me so I let it happen, more often it was happening to the point where he started to lick my vagina 😭, I mean I was innocent to what was happening, he even would touch me and check me down there to see if I was ready for him to put his dick inside it. He used to give me money so that I buy myself chips chocolate and all the Candy's that I wish for but, that was he's way of keeping me quiet. I left my country when I was turning 12 and when all that stopped and I started to learn in school what sex was and all that happened to me, I cried tons of times while lock in the restroom. I've always been afraid to speak up and I don't know if now that year's have passed it would make sence to get therapy since now I been having nightmares about it. These is the first time I talk about it. Thanks for reading.

To mention that these men was like 55 years or more.