Depression

Emily

So I’m a high school student, usually at this time you start to figure out how your real friends are and who you are. I never thought that I would ever deal with depression, I’ve had anxiety all my life but it increased to the point where I did not wanna go out side or even go to school. Just thinking about it would cause me to have anxiety attacks. My best friend sadly tried to kill himself, I love him with all my heart but when his parents decided to move him to a different state everything went downhill.

My depression started to get worse, didn’t talk to anyone because I felt like a part of me was gone. He kept me happy, he showed me how to be a better person, and I know that sounds cheesy but I don’t know what I would do if he did kill himself. It’s almost been a year since he moved. It’s still hard to handle it, everyone one still asks me how I’m doing. They knew how close we were, we are practically related.

He’s planing on coming down in June, which I’m so happy about but, he didn’t know that I’m on medication for my anxiety, depression, and iron. I’m so scared to tell him even though that he is also on medication. But he’s so happy now, I don’t want him to worry about me at all. But I feel bad for not telling him😕