Advice?

My boyfriend and I started talking about ttc about three weeks ago, and at first i was super excited about it. I was ready to start our little family, I was gung-ho and ready for a baby.

At least, until a couple nights ago.

I got a BFN, even with a ton of the normal early pregnancy symptoms. I’m super discouraged, and i think I’m starting to get too much in my own head. I started questioning everything and worrying about all the things that could possibly go wrong, and i broke down. My mom was a single parent and struggled a lot to take care of me, along with fighting internal battles because of her mental health. My boyfriend’s parents divorced and it tore him apart. I just wanna be stable and ready to bring a child into this world, and I want us to be able to give that child everything it needs to grow up and be healthy and happy. I don’t want our kids to have to endure and if the struggles that either of us did.

My boyfriend keeps telling me not to be so worried and that we’ll be okay, and that he’ll be by my side every step of the way.

An I wrong for worrying so much? Is this normal?