my story

lupita

hello everyone my name is Maria but people call me Lupita and I been having issues getting pregnant.. I have this thing called Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) so I won't be able to get pregnant.. me and my ex husband tried very long time to get pregnant and nothing and after 3 years we got divorced and then I started to talk and date my high school sweetheart and few months of us dating, like 3 years ago I got a surprise, I got pregnant.. it was our miracle baby but on December 3 years ago, i went to the doctor and he told me my baby stop growing, stop breathing and there was no more heartbeat so it past away.. I was almost 3 months pregnant and I was heart broken.. the doctor said it wasn't my fault and that there was nothing I did will change anything but I still feel like I should have took more care of myself and him/her.. I really wanted you guys know my story to see if you guys went through the same thing and how you deal with his and deal with another people close to you get pregnant easy and having more and more babies and not you because it so hard for me