Marriage is crumbling *mini update*

*update* Thanks for the encouragement. He does genuinely love me, this I do know. I have asked him many times to let me help, let me know how to help, etc. Given the way he was raised, he is bad at communication especially admitting he is stressed or needs help. Anyway, we talked this evening as he drove to work, and he said (after arguments and lots of tears), that he doesn't want to lose me. That he wants to sit down with me tomorrow and lay out how we can improve our marriage. That he wants to change but is scared and not sure how. I'm nervous because we have talked about this before and made small changes but always revert. Pray for our marriage, please, if you read this. Thanks. As I sit here typing I have tears streaming down my face. I'm a Christian woman married 6 years with two beautiful amazing children, but my marriage is crumbling. My husband works hard and is a good daddy, but he's not a very good husband. Like any couple, we have had issues. Ours have always been financial. He has had control of the finances, and we had at one point lost everything. I took control of finances and then slowly starting giving it back to him. Which is my fault. He makes all the money and knows where ut goes. I'm left in the dark. And given the past I have serious PTSD. He keeps saying we will work together, he will give me control of thr finances, but hr won't. He doesn't. My anxiety grows and grows. I cry. I plead. I sometimes yell. I go for runs to clear my head. I get scared. This is the ONLY thing holding us back. He says he loves me and wants us to work, and I tell him what we (he) needs to do for us to be better...but it has yet to happen. The longer it takes, the worse I feel and the more I don't trust him. Without trust there's nothing. I am breaking. Help. I don't know what to do. perhaps I should note my children are preschool age, and we both thought it'd be best for me to stay home until they are ready for school. He also works an on-call job, so I can't just get a job for when he's home...I never know when that'll be.