I need self confidence

I don’t know why I feel so sad. I guess it’s just because I’m so overwhelmed and stressed. I’m so stressed it’s hurting me physically. Should I really be this stressed? I’m only 19, what could possibly go wrong right? My car is about to be taken away it’s already in the system to be rebooted. And that car is my only way to work because not even the city bus goes all the way to my job. I’ve only had 1 boyfriend in my 19 years. I have so many people tell me “man you must have a lot of guys after you” because I’m a friendly and outgoing person. It’s not hard for me to make friends at all but yet no one can “handle” me because I’m emotionally unstable and how am I not supposed to? I try to keep myself from crying at times but it’s hard too much is going on at the same time. I sometimes don’t even have the strength to get out of bed. Sometimes I think I would be better off gone because it would benefit everyone but then I think on how much it would hurt them and I can’t put my friends and family through that pain