insecure af

so im really insecure about my skin.. i had pretty bad acne from 5th grade all the way up until after graduation and i finally cleared it the summer after i graduated but of course, i have a crap ton of hyper pigmentation.. that crap is really hard to get rid of, and it's a very long process 🙄 so after being sooo close to reaching my skin goals, i got pregnant and started breaking out again, and my skin looks absolutely horrendous.. on top of the breakouts i keep getting, i still have pigmentation from before and now pigmentation from the breakouts ive gotten throughout my pregnancy.. i do not leave the house without full coverage foundation on EVER.. nobody knows what my skin looks like, other than people i live with who obviously see me without makeup all the time... so when i give birth next month, i know for a fact my mom is gonna take a million pictures the entire time and she's gonna post them all over facebook for everyone to see whether i like it or not 🙃🙃🙃 i dont want the entire world to see how bad my skin looks at all.. and im just really worried and anxious about it 😕 i know it's the last thing to be worried about, but ive never been comfortable bare faced, it's just an insecurity i havent been able to face and feel pretty with...