financial crises

so my hubby and I are in a foreign land. we went there to study. I finished my studies in 2015 and was allowed about 18 months to find a job. During these 18 months I lost my mum...I later found out I was pregnant. A lot happened so I couldn't search for a job during these 18months. I was given some time to have the baby and was asked to leave the country just when my son was a month old. I couldn't come to terms with leaving my hubby behind as he was still studying. I sought legal council and the lawyer instructed the immigration office to give us a stay as the father is legally allowed to stay. He had moved to another city so we were asked to join him there and apply. It was really expensive and difficult but we were able to find accommodation and we finally moved. We moved in June 2016 and had to wait till October to get an appointment at the immigration office. They said they couldn't do anything for now as I'm not studying or working (mind u my son is only about 6months). We waited till December and we informed the lawyer. he got in touch and they told him They were working on it. They sent a letter requesting for marriage certificate, work contract and if I was a student I should add my student Id. I have been without any status since my son was born and so I cannot find a job and/ or admission even if I wanted to. my hubby is not on any scholarship and works part-time. We are not entitled to child support or any financial help because we are students. My hubby makes between 800-1000 EUR per month. it isn't enough. after paying the bills we have only about 150 EUR for the whole month. We don't know how long we have to wait for the immigration. I feel like am wasting my time here. I cannot find a job here because of the language. I studied in English. should I just take my son and leave? Am not happy leaving my hubby behind but am out of options....please I need your advice. Please no bashing....am already depressed. if you don't have anything nice to say please don't comment. thank you