The cervix

Claire 🤰🌈👶

Just been looking online for answers. I'm in my TWW and not going to try and lie I'm losing the plot... anyways that's by the by. I have never really had premenstrual symptoms and I know they can be similar (if not frustratingly the same as) early pregnancy so I haven't go much to go on. I have mood swings but we can always question that one because lets face it there's a reason he's beaut 😉 I am drinking sooo much water its almost unnatural. My boobs have grown and I'm bloated. So I'm sat thinking I'm probably coming on. I had cramps on right side of my pelvis ovary/right of uterus around 8dpo suggesting implantation. Now I use the internet to access my cervix. Its high (TMI) I can only just reach it with my middle finger and its soft and plump to touch. I'm currently 13 dpo and 3days until AF due. It tells me after ovulation your cervix rises if you are pregnant and drops if you aren't and firms before your period. Can anyone give me more information? What do you think? Would this be our month 🙈👶🤞