Forcing yourself to eat while pregnant?

AnnaMarie • I`m AnnaMarie. Married 10/14/2017, and our son was born 7/20/2018. 💙

I’m almost 13 weeks pregnant, and I feel so incredibly guilty for not eating. I have really bad depression, and my doc took me off a medication that was working amazingly for me. I’m still on one medication, but it’s more for my OCD than my depression. Anyway, one of the biggest symptoms I have when my depression gets bad is lack of appetite. Super common symptom, but not a good one to have when you’re pregnant. There will be some days where i just can’t stop eating, and then others, like today, where I barely eat anything at all. My husband tells me to just force myself to eat, but it’s so hard. :( It either makes me nauseous, or I just don’t enjoy the food so I barely eat anything. I haven’t gained any weight at all, in fact I lost a few pounds due to morning sickness. It’s always been suuuuuuper hard for me to gain weight as it is. I guess I just want to know if I need to just suck it up and force myself to eat, or if I’m overreacting. I know it’s fine not to gain weight in the first trimester but I just feel like it’s my fault for not eating as much as I should be...any advice is greatly appreciated.