Our minds can trick our bodies that we are pregnant 😔..

Marlei Mae • Happily Engaged✨Mommy to a little girl✨Baby #2 on the way 💙

I had SO MANY pregnancy symptoms. Tingly nipples, puffy aerials, nausea, cramping, bleeding gums, heightened sense of smell, moodiness, increased appetite, peeing more often, and bloating.. I was very hopeful this time. I BD’d on peak ovulation and was sure I was going to get a BFP. 2 BFN’s later and AF arriving 2 days early, I’m pretty bummed out 😢. Unfortunately, ladies our minds and bodies are very powerful and mysterious. If we convince ourselves that we are pregnant( which it’s hard not to of course!) our bodies begin to act as if we are 👎. Many symptoms can also be mistaken as AF symptoms, BUT I NEVER had tingly nipples and puffy aerials before. I’d love to say we are in tune with our bodies and hey maybe some women are more so than others, but some woman like me kind of feel deceived by our own bodies. Its not our or our bodies fault, though. I’m a big believer in God and am taking this as a positive sign that this isn’t what he has planned for me just yet and when it’s meant to happen it will. Stay patient, ladies. Baby dust to you all and in time your BFP will be there when it’s meant for you ♥️