Pretty Pissed

Okay so for ab 2 months I’ve been struggling with head lice, mind you I’m 16 weeks pregnant. I got it when my boyfriend and I were staying with a friend. I’ve had to take time between treatments due to money being tight and I’m now doing my 4th treatment. Well we have our friends staying with us and I asked her to help me with my hair because I literally struggle so much doing it on my own. They are living here rent free, my house constantly looks like shit, there are dishes in the sink that’s been there for 5 goddamn days because I refuse to do them because I simply didn’t dirty them all up in a course of an hour. They do help out with food because $192 in food stamps literally will not feed us, them, and their 3 kids for a month, they have food stamps as well, so I ask them to help out. Well I asked her if she’d help me with my hair and she said if I’m not too high, well I asked her aloud and she didn’t answer me so I texted her and she said:

“To be honest I am too high. If I stand up I’ma start spinning.”

Wow. Fucking wow. Like I help everyone out so much and I barely get any in return. I’m so fucking pissed rn like I don’t even wanna see her fucking face.