What do you think about this?

Ok so I have a boyfriend and we have been together for over a year and we love each other so much. Ok so let me get to the story ok so It all started last year btw I'm a junior now. 3 months into me and my boyfriend dating this guy named Jason in the same grade as me and my boyfriend. Jasob started talking to me on Snapchat. I don't know how Jason got my Snapchat but he did. I talk to Jason like oh we are friends then he started to get all flirty with me and I didn't think anything of it because I'm use to guys flirting with me. I didn't flirt back because of course I have a boyfriend and I don't want to cheat. Then out of no where he said how dirty are you and I was what. Then he was like want to come over to my house and have sex. I was like NOT IM DATING SOME. Then he said he doesn't have to know. I was like no I'm staying loyal to him and after I said that I block Jason from my snapchat. It was going good with me and my boyfriend we were so in love. So a yeaf later I went on my block list and unblock everyone on it because I didn't think they would text me ever again. Then Jason texted me on Snapchat a few days before new years and I was like maybe he changed but he didn't. We talked for a day and I thought he actual changed but then the next day he asked to coke to my house on know year and I said no. Then out of no where he told me his dick size. I blocked him after he told me. Now I see him in the hallways and it is just so awkward for me now and he is a triplet so every time I see one of his brothers it makes me think of Jason and I'm like no.