I'm so irritated with myself

I'm acting so immaturely when in actuality, I'm turning 22 Saturday. I'm having a very lazy week this week. I've contemplated skipping class just to get more sleep or just because I didn't feel like going that day. I lied to my boss Tuesday and told her that I needed to leave 30 mins early just because I was so extremely tired that day, I go to work at 9AM, then have class right after, then go to my 2nd job from 2-6 and instead of coming home and cooking healthy like I usually do, I've just been picking up fast food on the way home and then coming home to lay in my bed and watch reality tv and scroll on my phone. Then lastnight I procrastinated on completing an assignment at the last minute and was supposed to write a 1pg paper but only wrote 2 sentences cause I just couldn't think and was tired after watching 4 reality shows prior. So it's not like I don't have time to do the things that I'm supposed to do, I just don't want to. And this is so unlike me & I feel so lazy and bum like. I'm not getting things done this week. I'm just chilling and that's not right. I'm also supposed to be spending more time with God and I am spending more time than usual but I'm definitely not spending as much as I need to. Idk, it's like everything seems so rushed to me, always. I wake up at 7 to get ready for work, go to school & work twice so when I come home I just want to relax. I don't want to do anything. And I'm admitting my laziness here because I need to be honest. I have to get on track and get things done but I don't really know how to this time. I just feel kinda overwhelmed. And there are adults older than me who have a bigger workload than me and have to come home & cook dinner for their families and lots of more obstacles than me which is why I know I can do better, I just don't know how. I've tried prioritizing my life and adding organization but that tends to overwhelm me and I don't commit and end up crashing down. What am I gonna do?